Why Buy a Paint Booth from American Paint Booths, Inc.
- American Paint Booths, Inc. has a combined total of 25 years of experience in sales, installation, and service of Paint Booths, Prep Benches, Mix Rooms, and other body shop equipment.
- The PAINT and CURE booths are manufactured with quality and care in every way including filters, burners, motors, and electric components. Floor weight tolerance has been increased to meet U.S. vehicle weight requirements for jobs requiring above ground installation.
- Proper airflow: All of our booths, from the economy to the deluxe, have the same airflow. We do not sacrifice quality in any price range as other booth manufacturers often do.
- Safety Features: Our insulated double-wall booth is designed to use 100% fresh air in both paint and cure cycles. We do not bring gas fumes or paint solvents over the freshly painted car, thus we reduce time in curing the paint, eliminating dulling the paint gloss and do not pre-contaminate filters. (Recirculation booths available on request.) All duct work meets or exceeds code; even the burner breather is ducted outside to pull fresh air, not contaminated shop air. The booth is also equipped with heat sensors in the generator and inside the booth to automatically shut the burner down in case of fan failure.
- Burner Features: We use a Power Flame burner (MILLENNIUM models) which carries a UL listing and the burner manufacturer carries and extensive product liability insurance policy which means greater protection for you. These features are very rare with most burner companies.
- Our Booth Is Dirt Free: Incoming air is pre-filtered before going to the ceiling filters. The ceiling filters are high quality Viledon and are the same type filters used in hospital operating rooms. The ceiling filters are full width and length of the ceiling, reducing back flow as the downward air exits through the paint arrestor floor filters. The floor is grated with dual airflow exit system. With the optional extraction unit, the filtered exhaust air is returned to the atmosphere with no expulsion of overspray. This unit automatically maintains a balanced pressure in the booth allowing the painter to spray in the same conditions regardless of the size of the vehicle while extending the life of the filters.
- Lighting: The PAINT and CURE spray booth includes up to 112 light bulbs which simulate sunlight to give you accurate color match.
- Economical Operation: Booths are equipped with a stainless steel heat exchanger. During the paint cycle and cure cycle, electric motors are automatically engaged to open and close dampers to defer 40% of the heated air, to meet and preheat the incoming cold air, never recirculating gas fumes and paint solvent air from the paint booth. The other 60% of the heated fresh air goes into the booth to cure the vehicle. Cost of operation is approximately $6.00 per car when the outside temperature is 0 degrees F or $3.75 per car if the outside temperature is 65 degrees F.
Optional direct fired systems are full cure cycle recirculation are also available.
- Adaptable To Any Shop: We can custom design a booth to meet the needs of any shop, from the largest truck booth down to the smallest car booth. Man exit doors, heat generators, and air exit units can be placed anywhere around the booth. You can have a drive through, side loader system, above ground, in ground, wet or dry floors, or raise and lower the ceiling height. We have a system that not only fits your paint shop needs but also your budgetary needs.
- Pre-Sale Information: When you order your spraybooth we will sit down with you and your personnel, explaining the entire process of delivering and erecting your booth. American Paint Booths, Inc. also offers complete "turn-key" installations, as well as simple booth erecting.
- Installation and Testing: We have experienced, factory trained installation crews to ensure a quality installation. After your booth is complete, our crew will fully test it ensuring efficient and safe operation.
- Training: We show you and your employees how to operate and maintain the system safely and efficiently for maximum production. We explain proper prepping of the car, painter cleanliness and painting procedures.
- Service: American Paint Booths, Inc. provides service on all parts of your booth. We don't go away after the sale.
- Warranty Includes: 5 years on heat exchanger, 15 months on the burner, 1 year on all motors, and 1 year on the booth. The warranty covers parts only, however, American Paint Booths, Inc. provides a six-month labor warranty.
- Investment Costs: American Paint Booths, Inc. provides a wide range of purchase plans, including leasing.
The PAINT and CURE booth available through American Paint Booths, Inc. is competitively priced with other top brands on the market. PAINT and CURE'S experience, combined with the quality of their product, make it the leader in the industry. Our trained installation crew, on site training, and the service that we provide make PAINT and CURE your best buy!
Stand alone unit with optional outside covering.
Contact us today at email@example.com or call toll-free 1-888-480-3292 for a free quote.
Web Design: HTC Technologies